Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fat Guy Thought: Fast Food

Fat Guy's think a little differently from skinny people, and here's Darris with the proof.

Fast food is a simple haven for us fat people. It's quick, painless, and most of the time you don't even have to leave your car. But, contrary to what some people (the skinny) may think, it's not something we indulge in too often.

This is not normal, people...

Convenience might be one of the main things that push us towards a Wendy's or a McDonald's, but when it comes down to it, nearly every fat person would prefer something cooked for them, and not just something mass produced to get us through the day. Pizza is something of a fast food product, but for now I will leave pizza for another 'Fat Guy Thought'...

And just like that, everything is right in the world.

I probably go out for fast food about two times a month, with my venues of choice being either Burger King or Sonic. I also go for the occasional latte from the local Sheetz when I work late at night. But when it comes down to it, most of the meals I eat are thing's I buy in the store and prepare myself. Fast food is a quick and easy way to lunch and to the grave, but fat people usually know when enough is enough.

And if they don't, then they are already dead...

He knows.




No comments:

Post a Comment